Thanks for visiting!
Looking forward to our travels in 2018!
Take a look at the JUNE TRAVEL CLUB NEWS! Several new tours and favorites including great Broadway shows, casino trips and Day trips are on sale now and listed below!
Click on the link below for a copy of the latest newsletter and trips!NEW BROADWAY SHOWS, DAY TRIPS, CASINO TRIPS, MORE! With summer just around the corner, here are just a few of the new tours we just added!
On sale by June 1: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, School of Rock, Waitress the Musical, The Band's Visit, Dear Evan Hansen, Hello Dolly, A Bronx Tale!
- Secret Gardens of Provincetown, 7/15, $75
- Jewels of Narragansett Bay Lighthouse Tour 8/14, $89
- WaterFire Providence-Full Lighting 9/08, $35
- Eastern States Exposition 9/14, $60 ($45 with Military ID)
- Last Empress of China-Forbidden City's Untold Story at Peabody Essex Museum (only US Exhibition Stop!) 9/22 $79
- Legend of Sleepy Hollow-New York's Haunted History Trail Overnight 10-11, $349
- Miss Saigon at PPAC, Matinee, 9/29, $80/$115
- Sweet Caroline -Neil Diamond Tribute Show at Twin Rivers, Matinee, buffet and bonus slot, 11/14, $79
- Anastasia at PPAC, 7:30 Show, 11/29, $113/$99
- Cats, National Tour Launch PPAC, Matinee, 1/26/19, $110/$120
NEW DESTINATION TOURS
- Oregon Trails featuring Portland Rose Festival
- Dalmatian Sunshine featuring Slovenia and Croatia
- Peru & Machu Picchu featuring Lima, Cuzco & Sacred Valley
If you have questions about any of the trips or would like to sign up to go, contact me at or at 508-420-5288. To mail any payments for trips, please send them to PO Box 161, Centerville, MA 02632
We have a few tickets left for Something Rotten at Providence Performing Arts Center and Film Night with John Williams and the Boston Pops! First balcony, front row seats are reserved for the Boston Pops performance with time on our own at the Prudential Center for dinner before the concerts!
Wednesday, May 23, 8 PM $109
- Something Rotten at Providence Performing Arts Center, Saturday, May 19, matinee $80/$110
- Film Night with John Williams and the Boston Pops, First Balcony
Tickets are on sale now for these Broadway shows:
Aladdin the Hit Musical at Boston Opera House, orchestra, July 25, $99 pp
Miss Saigon at Providence Performing Arts Center
TASTE OF SCOTLAND AND IRELAND
featuring ROYAL EDINBURG MILITARY TATTOO
Join Karyn on this exclusive CIE tour. Highlights include: Scottish Evening in Edinburg, Dublin Canal
Cruise Dinner, Medieval Castle Banquet, Loch Ness Cruise, St. Andrews - Home of
Golf, Blair Athol Distillery, Cliffs of Moher, Killarney's Jaunting Car. Price includes: Cape transfers, land tour, airfare &
taxes from Boston, roundtrip transfers on tour, sightseeing, hotels and meals
as specified in the itinerary, tour director.
days, August 21-31, 2018, $3,863 pp
Join Karyn on this high seas adventure!
Boston - Boston
7 Islands-Norwegian Dawn-14 Days
GROUP PRICING EXPIRES 6/28/18 - BOOK NOW
Join Karyn on this 14-day cruise on the Norwegian Dawn that visits 7
Caribbean islands round trip from Boston. Enjoy leisurely sea days and visit 7
Caribbean islands includingSt. Thomas, St. Maarten, Martinique, Antigua, Basseterre, Tortola and San Juan!
Prices include: Ultimate Beverage
Package (including gratuities), Pre-Paid Service Charges, taxes port charges
and round-trip transportation to Black Falcon Pier in Boston!
days, October 26-November 9, 2018 Prices
start at $1611 pp Note:
$40 pp included in pricing for Boston transfers.
Click on the link below for all the details
I hope to see you on one of our adventures soon!
Check out the JUNE TRAVEL NEWS Click below for details of each tour.
SEE OUR ADVERTISEMENT IN CAPE COD TIMES EVERY SUNDAY
THANK YOU for your business. I look forward to seeing you on one of our trips soon!
I welcome your comments or questions, please feel free to contact me at 508-420-5288